Wednesday, February 3, 2010

YIKES! She told me my loophole was showing...

I don't know how long she was looking over
my shoulder.

But it taught me an important lesson...

When you're working from your local coffee
shop, don't have your back towards the line
at the cash register!

Just the other day I was finishing up the
content on our new website explaining how
our new software works...

You can get a sneak peek here:


I was working on the headline for the
page above - and she must have been
peeking over my shoulder while she was
standing in line - and I didn't even
know it!

How many people that day got an early
glimpse of THIS?

I'll never know...

However, she was the brave one :)

After she got her coffee, she came over
to my table, pulled a chair out, and sat
down...



I mean these types of things just don't
happen to me, so I was taken back as you
can imagine...

For some reason I was frozen. I wanted to
say something to her, like, "um, do I know
you?" Or even, "May I help you with
something?" Heck, maybe something like,
"Can't you see I'm working here!?"

But I was just caught by surprise and froze...

She looked up from her coffee after a few
seconds and said, "your loophole... what is
it exactly?"

At this point, I was completely freaked out!

I had no idea who this woman was or how she
knew about the secret loophole...

She explained to me that she wasn't spying
on me or anything, but anyone in line could
easily see my computer screen...

DOH!

I asked her why she sat down at my table
and she went onto explain how she works in
the marketing department for a new Internet
company in Dallas...

She went on about her background, the companies
she's worked for (which was impressive), and
asked me if I could tell her about the website
traffic loophole...

And guys, I'll admit. I gave in...



I opened my computer and for the next few
minutes I showed her the page I was working
on that explains everything..

=> Go Here!

Her jaw hit the floor and she immediately "got
it" when it came down to how POWERFUL the
software is...

Long story short, I left there with her email
address and money in my pocket...

Well, I actually should explain that since my
wife is on this email list!

The woman gave me her email address so I could
email her the link to download the software
when everything was ready to go....

And to top this all off...

She paid me for a copy of the software inside
of the coffee house... in cash!

I'm telling you, I've never had anything like
that happen to me before. Ever...

So all this leads to why I'm sharing my chance
meeting with the woman at the coffee house with
you today...

First of all, I know you may be wondering what
this 'loophole' is, just like the woman at the
coffee shop, right?

Well, it really is a loophole that we use to
automatically build our lists, boost our SEO,
and get tons of backlinks to our websites...

We're going to show all:

It's been our secret weapon...

And today... we break the silence publicly for
the very first time. (Minus everyone who was
in line at the coffee shop a few weeks ago
who got to see it!)

If you want to see what the woman in the
coffee house peeked at, be sure and go to:

Here

And remember, if you see me working on my
computer in a coffee shop in Dallas someday
and my back is facing you, don't look over
my shoulder!


- Ben Cross

P.S... This software is perfect for anyone who
has a website, needs more visitors, wants to
get ranked higher in the search engines, and
want's to have everything working for them
running on autopilot.

If that sounds like you at all, you really need to check this
out! ==> SoftwareSubmitterPro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment